Top Gear visit Chernobyl!
SoloEast would appreciate your making a Chernobyl tour reservation at least 10 business days in advance! Reservation of the tour on a shorter notice might not be available because of the security screening which is obligatory for every visitor to the Exclusion zone.
We offer discounts for students, seniors and for groups of three and more people - contact us for details. IMPORTANT - According to the Government of Ukraine regulations a compulsory medical insurance (US$10.00) has to be purchase by every visitor to the zone starting August 1st 2013. All our clients get insured automatically - so we don`t waste time at the check point !
All of our advertised prices include taxes, fees and charges, there are no hidden extras, what you see is what you get. Lunch is included. We will beat any price you find online (from a legal entity only).
It takes only few minutes to book. You can pay by a credit card or or by bank wire. You can also "drop in" our Kiev's office.
We are not a mediator! We provide the service ourselves - so should your plans be changed we can transfer your deposit to a different day, negotiate the cost of the tour or provide you with additional services you might need while in Ukraine. We are a fully legal tour operator. Book with confidence that you deal with a real company. If your date isn't listed or to book a private tour please click here...
2 NIGHTS WEEKEND BREAK IN KIEV AND CHERNOBYL VISIT
From GBP 379 * per person from London
From EUR 479 * per person from Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin
From EUR 599 * per person from Helsinki, Stockholm
- Round trip Air tickets in Economy Class to and from Kiev - arrival Friday, departure Sunday.
(An "on land package" (without air fare) is alsa available.)
- Airport pick up and drop off (including visiting Chernobyl Museum, if time allows).
- Accommodation in the down town of Kiev (maximum 10 min walk to the central street).
- Chernobyl Tour on Saturday - including lunch and free drink after the tour outside of 30 km zone.
To book (check availability) please contact us.
(*The price is per person based on the dbl/twin accommodation in a studio apartment.)
WE CAN ALSO ARRANGE FOR YOU TWO OR THREE DAYS PROGRAM
with accommodation Chernobyl town's dorm or in our Countryside cottage "Chernobyl Hotel".
Would like to visit Chernobyl anywhere between:
Watch soon on our website new video:
"Off the beaten Track of Chernobyl"
THE COST PER PERSON (effective for 2014)
|Number of Visitors||Cost US$|
|Private tour for four||200|
|Private tour for three||245|
|Private tour for two||275|
|Private tour for one||480|
For foreign and domestic delegations to be complied with during their visit to the exclusion zone and the zone of absolute (mandatory) resettlementread more
We usually start our Chernobyl tour
at 9 a.m.
- SoloEast's staff will meet you at the departure point, check passports, dress code, etc. If you need to be picked up at your location we can do that too - just let us know.
- Drive to Chernobyl with passing Dytyatky checkpoint (on the border of the 30-km Exclusion Zone). We show you an informative and stunning documentary you'll like during a 2-hour ride.
- Entry to the 30km Exclusion Zone. Meeting the leadership of Chernobylinterinform Agency.
- Arrival to Chernobyl. Introductory briefing on the Exclusion Zone administrative division and regulations, RAW disposal, etc.
- Sightseeing Chernobyl town: Wormwood Star memorial, St. Ilya Church, Memorial "To Those who Saved the World", photo stop at the place with robots and vehicles used to clean the radioactive fallout.
- Entry to the 10 km Zone by passing Leliv checkpoint.
- On the way to the Power Plant we stop at almost fully buried Kopachi village and check the kindergarten which we can still enter.
- Sightseeing Reactor #4 from a 300 m distance.
- Stop near the Red Forest.
- Sightseeing Pripyat town: Lenin Street, the palace of culture, Polissya hotel, supermarket; Ferris wheel, the stadium, school, swimming pool and the hospital.
- Lunch at the Power Plant canteen- all ingredients are brought from the outside and ecologically clean. A vegetarian meal is available upon request.
- Visiting Paryshiv village, meeting the self-settlers (people who chose to come back to their homes after the evacuation (optional).
- Important - Rossokha village (contaminated vehicles graveyard) - ACCESS FORBIDDEN BY THE GOVERNMENT FROM APRIL 2008.
- Passage through Dytyatki checkpoint. Compulsory radiation control.
- Return to Kiev around 6 p.m.
NOTE! The itinerary can be changed by the guide depending of weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE than a tour of the reactor site, SoloEast can assist you with professional development programs, tertiary level education modules or special interest programs to whatever standard and with whatever content you require. We can work within your time frame and your budget. Just ask us.