Exclusive Tour - tank-riding
Every boy dreams about heroic military career - it`s natural. Firstly we ask are parents to buy toy guns for us and play war games with friends. We look at pictures with tanks and armored vehicles dreaming to ride them. Then we are older, we are men. Men are big boys and big boys like big toys. Solo East Travel is happy to make your dream come true. We offer to you a trip to the tank polygon to ride the legendary Russian armored vehicles BRDM with a ex-Soviet Army officer as a driver.
There you can wear a military uniform of the Second World War. We have examples of the Red Army, German uniform's a good examples of the weapons also.
You can join a tour listed here or you can start an opening by filling the form below. The more people we have the less will be the cost per person - we're flexible with the size of the transportation so there is no limit in numbers.
Would like to visit Tank base anywhere between:
|Number of Visitors||Cost US$|
We usually start our tour at 9 a.m. or as agreed.
- SoloEast's staff will meet you at the departure point. If you need to be picked up at your location we can do that too - just let us know.
- Drive Kiev - Morintsy (Poltava Region) around two hours, coffee-break then
- Arriving to the Museum. Visit to the Russian military vehicles exposition.
- Military uniform of the 1st and 2nd World War exposition, weapons museum (Wearing and photographing)
- Safety rules instruction. Tank riding on the special polygon, You can be on the armour or inside the tank.
- On the way back to Kiev we make a stop for lunch at one of the cafes. Arrival back to Kiev around 5 p.m.