Thrilling and heart - pounding Military Experience.
Every boy dreams about heroic military career - it`s natural. Firstly we ask our parents to buy toy guns for us and play war games with friends. We look at pictures with tanks and armored vehicles dreaming to ride them. Then we grow older and become men. But men are big boys and big boys like big toys. Solo East Travel is happy to make your dream come true. We offer to you a trip to the uniqu private military museum where you ride the legendary Russian armored vehicles BRDM with a ex-Soviet Army officer as a driver. You will have a chance to shoot any of the more then 40 available firearms - some of which are very rare. (e.g. AK-47, AMD-65, vz. 24 rifle, Arisaka rifle, Gewehr 88 , Mannlicher M1888, Mosin-Nagant rifle, SVT-40, RPG-22, Karabiner 98 Kurz, SKS, Walther P38, Makarov pistol, Pistole Parabellum 1908, PPD (Pistolet-Pulemet Degtyareva), Nagant M1895 Revolver, Savage Model 1907, TT-30, Suomi KP/-31, M56 submachine gun, Thompson submachine gun , CZ Model 25, MP 38, PPS 43, PPSh-41, Škorpion vz. 61 , PTRD-41, SG-43 Goryunov, PM M1910 ("Maxim's machine gun model 1910") and more..
There you can also try on a military uniform from the First and Second World Wars. See some extremely rare artifacts, touch guns, hold guns, load guns and shoot them, ride vehicle
You can join a tour listed here or you can start an opening by filling the form below. The more people we have the less will be the cost per person - we're flexible with the size of the transportation so there is no limit in numbers.
THE COST(effective 2015-16)
SoloEast Travel One-day Military tour.
|Tour & BRDM ride (from)||$120.00|
|5-Firearms (50 rounds)||$30.00|
|45mm cannon (blank)||$10.00|
|AK-47 per round||$3.00|
|SVD per round||$3.00|
|Any pistol per round||$1.00|
*Prices depend on the size of the group - please contact us for quotes on the private tours.
We usually start our tour at 8 a.m. or as agreed.
- SoloEast's staff will meet you at the departure point. If you need to be picked up at your location we can do that too - just let us know.
- Drive Kiev - Morintsy (Poltava Region) around two hours, coffee-break at a gas station on the way.
- Arriving to the Museum. Meeting the host - Afgan War Veteran.
- A tour arounf the museum, firearms, WW2 artifacts and military uniforms collection (Wearing and photographing)
- Safety rules instruction. Tank riding on the special polygon. You can be on the armour or inside the tank.
- Getting acquainted with Firearms-shooting firearms.
- On the way back to Kiev we make a stop for lunch at one of the cafes. Arrival back to Kiev around 5 p.m.