The best Chernobyl tours from the creator since 1999
As seen on Travel Channel, CNN, BBC (Top Gear), Abandoned with Josh, Bandeirantes, Nine Network, N24, Spiegel.tv..
✓ For Your safety and comfort we use our own modern minibuses (including wheelchair accessible one) seating 11, 17 and 18. Our drivers speak English and we have a free WiFi on board. Departure from downtown of Kiev or from your door.Schedule Your Tour Now ⤾
Any Questions? How to Book Video Guide »
‣ Don't worry about cash! We Accept: Visa,
‣ You can also book and pay by calling +38044279-3505 or "drop in" our Kiev's office.
• To book Private Maxi Tour (lasts 12 hours), extended - Three, Four or Five-day tour; • To book a tour that starts from your door step in your country (including air, transfers and accommodation); • Media representatives seeking for an assistance to preform their duties inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone; • If you would like more than a tour of the reactor site and require help with professional development programs -
☂ IMPORTANT – INSURANCE IS EXTRA. According to the Ukrainian Government regulations, a compulsory medical insurance (US$ 10.00) has to be purchased by every visitor to the zone on the day of the tour. All our clients get insured automatically – so we don’t waste time at the check point!Any Questions? How to Book Video Guide »
THE COST PER PERSON (effective 2017)
Regular Tour means to join an existing group. Lunch is included.
|Cost per person||Cost US$|
|Regular tour for one from||$79.00 *|
|Private Tour for one||$420.00|
|Private tour for two||$200.00 p/p|
|Private tour for three||$180.00 p/p|
|Private tour for four||$160.00 p/p|
SPECIAL SALE FOR MARCH, 2017
Reasons to choose March for your trip to Chernobyl:
- No leaves on the trees!
- Perfect for photographing!
- Minimum tourists in Pripyat!
Confirmation of booking on a tour does not guarantee entry to the exclusion zone. Due to the nature of the site of Chernobyl, rules change daily and permits can be revoked at late notice. 99% of our tours take place without any issues but very occasionally they are cancelled due to issues completely out of our control. Please be aware of this when booking.
Important !!! Our cancellation policy regarding the Chernobyl tour:
We will fully refund your deposit if you cancel your reservation within two hours after the payment is done (e.g. booking by mistake). Otherwise the deposit of US$50.00 per person is not refundable and not transferable to another person. You can transfer the deposit to another trip but not later then 24 hours before the tour.
Please note that the cost of the tours to Chernobyl booked on the short notice are higher due to the "rush" paperwork involved in obtaining the permits.
For US$5.00 you can book an alternative date for your trip - this way the cost of the tour will remain the same should your plans change. If you cancel your participation less then 24 hours before the tour or in case of "no-show" your deposit or full payment will be gone.
Tour Cancellations Stats:
2016 - No Cancellation. Some tours were re-routed due to the completion of the new confinement in November 2016.
2015 - As demanded by the Ministry of Defence the zone was closed for two days (March 7th and 8th) for a military training. Tours cancelled and re-scheduled.
2014 – No Cancellations.
2013 – Only one tour cancelled on the 24th of March because of heavy snowfall.
2012 – Three tours were cancelled because of the technical reasons and weather conditions.
2011 - Visits were banned from July to November by the procecutor general office in Ukraine due to the legal issues of the tours to the Exclusion zone.
From GBP 379 * per person from London
From EUR 479 * per person from Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin
From EUR 599 * per person from Helsinki, Stockholm
- Round trip Air tickets in Economy Class to and from Kiev - arrival Friday, departure Sunday (an "on land package" (without air fare) is also available).
- Airport pick up and drop off (including visiting Chernobyl Museum, if time allows).
- Accommodation in the down town of Kiev (max 10 min walk to the meeting point).
- Group Chernobyl Zone Tour on Saturday - including lunch.
(*The price is per person based on the dbl/twin accommodation in a studio apartment.)